The following terms and conditions apply to all private rental spaces at W Karaoke Lounge, pursuant to W’s policies and conditions and RSMO 315.005.
Terms & Conditions:
- Respect the privacy of other patrons by obtaining approval from management before taking photographs or videos.
- Smoking, including vaping, is strictly prohibited in the building. Room holders found smoking will be fined $150.
- In the event of vomiting in the establishment, the host’s deposit will be forfeited, and a $150 fee will be charged for vomit clean-up in the rooms.
- Outside food is permitted with a $20 cleaning fee.
- No outside drinks are allowed, and any bottles found in the room will result in a charge of $150 per item. Alcohol will be confiscated and not returned.
- A strict 5-minute policy is enforced. Room holders and guests must exit the room within 5 minutes after the party’s conclusion. If guests remain in the room longer than the reserved time, the host may lose their deposit.
- Guests may bring their own decorations, but confetti and glitter are not allowed. The host will lose the deposit if confetti or glitter is found in the room.
- All ages are allowed in the room, but no alcoholic beverages will be served if minors are present.
- Each room has a capacity limit, and hosts are expected to abide by it. If the party exceeds the room limit, the host will be fined for each additional person, and extra guests will be required to stay in the common area.
- To reserve a room, guests must agree to the terms and conditions and put down a deposit for their desired room.
- Deposits vary by room size: Small Room Deposit $58, Medium Room Deposit $88, VIP 2 Deposit $98, VIP 1 Deposit $108. The deposit is used to hold the room and will not be applied towards the final room bill.
- Cancellation between the 1 day mark and the seven-day mark will result in the loss of the full deposit.
- Any cancellation within 24 hours of the scheduled reservation will result in the loss of the full room bill, which is based on the number of hours reserved by the host.
- Guests are permitted to reschedule once between the 1 day mark and the seven-day mark. Rescheduling more than once will result in the loss of the deposit.
- Any rescheduling that occurs on the day of the reservation will be treated as a cancellation, and the guest will lose the full room bill which is based on the number of hours reserved by the host.
- All rooms are inspected by W staff before and after scheduled rentals with renters.
- By signing the contract, guests agree to pay for any damage found in their rented room in full.
- Fines will be determined by the manager on duty and can be paid in cash, debit, or credit.
- All room rental fees, taxes, and gratuity are due in full at the conclusion of scheduled rentals.
- Payment can be made with cash (US dollar), credit, or debit cards.
Thank you for choosing W Karaoke Lounge, and if you have any questions, please contact us during business hours.