The W Karaoke Protocols and Updates
- Cancellation of reservations can only be accepted through email at email@example.com. The store policy that includes the cancellation policy is available on the website.
- The establishment does not serve food, but outside food is allowed with a $20 service fee. No outside drinks are allowed.
- A deposit is required to secure a reservation, which may appear as a cancelled transaction in your bank statement, but it does not mean your reservation has been cancelled. The deposit is only taken if customers violate the store policy or fail to show up.
- The establishment is only open from Thursday to Sunday, and emails should be used to make any inquiries or requests during the days when the establishment is closed.
- If you are late for your reservation, you must call The W Karaoke. If no one answers the phone in 30 minutes, your reservation will be cancelled, and you will lose your deposit and be charged the full amount of the room rental hour.
- The common area is closed to the public, and only private rooms are available for reservation. You can reserve the common area for your private party now on our website.
- Decorations are allowed, but no glitter or confetti is permitted. Clean up for such items will depend on the host and may result in a clean-up fee.