The W Karaoke Protocols and Updates
- Please email us for the cancellation of the reservation. We can only accept the cancellation request through email. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. We have our cancellation policy on our website as well.
- Please read the store policy carefully before you make your reservation: www.thewkaraoke.com/store-policy/
- We don’t serve food here. However, you are welcome to bring in food and there is a $20 service fee.
- While outside food is permitted at this time, no outside drinks are allowed whatsoever, no exceptions.
- If you use the cash app to put down deposit, you might see a cancelled transaction in your bank statement. That does not mean your reservation has been cancelled. We never cancel our customers’ reservation until they tell us to do so. The deposit will be in ‘pending’ status when you put it down, and it disappears in your online bank statement or shows ‘CANCELLED’ OR ‘RETURN’ in your cash app in a few days. It is normal because the deposit is used to secure the room but it is never taken out from your account. We only take the deposit when customers do not show up or violate our store policy.
- Please keep in mind that we are only open from Thursday to Sunday. So that means no one will be able to answer the phone from Monday to Wednesday. Please email us if you have any questions and requests.
- Please call us if you are late for your reservation. We will cancel your reservation if no one answers the phone in 30 minutes. You will also lose your deposit and pay for the full amount of the room rental hour.
- Our common area is closed to public, we are only operating our private rooms for the time being.
- Decorations are allowed, however no glitter or confetti is permitted, clean up for said things will depend on the host, and could result in a clean up fee.