- Our kitchen is closed right now. There will be a $20 clean up fee added onto the bill if you would like to bring in food.
- Our bar is still open and we serve alcohol and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Our Common Area is CLOSED for an unknown amount of time.
- The Deposit does not go towards the final bill. It is used to secure the room and will be voided out after the reservation. The deposit transaction will be in ‘pending’ status in your bank account when you make the reservation. It will disappear in a few days which means the deposit is never taken out from your bank account.
- Everyone is required to Wear a Mask whenever entering, leaving, or moving throughout the building starting from Monday, July 26th due to the Saint Louis County new mask mandate.
- You can take off your mask while you are singing , drinking and eating in your private Karaoke room.
- We do highly recommend you wear the mask if you are not singing, drinking or eating while in the room.
- If you do take off your mask, we advice that you to put them back on when/if the server must enter the room.
- Once you are in the room, there are two ways to order. You can order at the bar, or you can hit the service button and meet your server in the hallway or at the door.
- Please put on your mask and keep social distance when you order from our server. We really appreciate your cooperation.
- Whenever you are entering the building, you will be met by security who will check ID’s and check temperature with a contactless scanner to ensure that no one is over 100.4 degrees.
- After you pass the entrance, you will be directed to an area in the common area (by the bar).We will have a staff member to show you how to use the karaoke machine. We will take all the time needed, until you and your guests feel confident and comfortable, then we will send you to your room.
- If you have any questions on using the system throughout your stay, please come out to the bar. Our staff member or server will assist you through any issues. Your time won’t officially start until you get to your room.
- Feel free to ask us any questions you may have or give us a call during our business hour.
- Email us for more information and questions before we open for daily operation. Our email is email@example.com
- We deep clean our rooms thoroughly before, after, and in between every party, so it is best to make reservations in advance!
- Thank you for your patience and STAY SAFE STL!
The W Karaoke Lounge is the first and only Karaoke bar in St. Louis with a luxurious contemporary interior design, along with a studio quality stereo system, and a smart digital display.
In the different rooms you can choose your preferred language of songs which includes English, Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, and Japanese.
You can also submit your playlist in advance and we are happy to preload your songs before you arrive for your party.
The W Karaoke Lounge
Didn’t make a reservation, worry no more! Our common area is a great place to grab a drink and a bite to eat and relax while you wait for your room. If you don’t need a room, you can show off your talents on our main stage, or relax and enjoy the atmosphere while others entertain you.
View Our Private Rooms
6655 Delmar Blvd, University City, MO, 63130